In my thirty years of working with amazing and vibrant children, I have witnessed how important and vital preschool is to the well-being of little ones.
Here are just a few reasons why preschool is important:
- The child’s brain is being fed and groomed from 0-6 years and such grooming remains with the child’s brain for the rest of his/her life.
- Preschool is crucial in building and in developing their social skills.
- Preschool offers influences from other preschoolers and it helps children to learn more quickly. Children learn from peers skills like how to eat on their own, using the toilet, learn to talk, etc.
- In preschool, children are exposed to sharing, respecting, creating, exploring and much more!
- Preschool offers exposure to new surroundings and information, different people, culture, new music, different foods, etc.
- Preschool offers different toys and new books.
- Preschool offers quality interactions with other children on a daily basis.
- Preschool offers fun and interactive learning like arts and craft activities.
- Preschool offers plenty of opportunities for parents to participate in all aspects of their child’s education – reading to the class, supervising science experiments, sharing their talents and their professions in class, gardening, painting, weaving etc.
- Preschool offers a wealth of opportunities for language development.
- Preschool offers readiness for Pre-K, as well as Kindergarten.
I am thrilled to offer all of these amazing facts about Preschool that are possible here at Bluebird Day Care & Learning Center!